National Institute of Informatics - Digital Silk Road Project
Digital Archive of Toyo Bunko Rare Books
:: Full Text Search ::
72,591 documents and 995,073 words are registered. Image Search is also available.
- Input query is first segmented into words by a morphological analyzer, and those words are searched by a full text search engine. Because of this method, the search result may be a little different from what you expect.
- Multiple words should be separated by white spaces.
- Partial match is not supported.
- Full text is obtained by OCR (character recognition software), so many errors are present in the full text. This means that the search result is not comprehensive. If you want to manually correct the errors of OCR as a volunteer, please make a contact to project members.
Using CiNii - NII Scholarly and Academic Information Navigator from the page of search result, you can expand your search to academic publications such as academic articles published in academic society journals or university research bulletins, or articles included in the National Diet Library's Japanese Periodicals Index Database.
Add an OpenSearch plugin for using full text search directly from your browser.
:: Page Search ::
- "Title" accepts the title of the book, book ID, and terms in the bibliographic information. The system tries to search books that match the keyword.
- A "whitespace" is interpreted as it is, not as the delimiter of terms.
- "Page" means the page number of the original book. This is not the page number assigned on this website.
- If the page number includes non-number characters, input the page number correctly to the whitespace.
:: About Software Tools ::
Generic Engine for Transposable Association (GETA) has been developed under the auspices of Dokusouteki Jouhougijyutu Ikusei Jigyo (Innovative Information Technology Incubation Project) of IPA (Information Technology Promotion Agency of Japan).
ChaSen is a software system for the natural language processing of Japanese, and has been developed at Graduate School of Information Science, Nara Institute of Science and Technology.
Copyright (C) 2003-2017
National Institute of Informatics
The Toyo Bunko. All Rights Reserved.